Refresh your meals with a dessert that is more than just sparkling! For this you need :
- To begin, rinse and peel the apples and dice them.
- Put them in a saucepan and add a little water with the sugar, raspberries, apple juice and lemon juice.
- Blend the mixture to a fine purée and cook for 15 minutes. Let the mixture cool for a few minutes.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before using the ice cream maker. (If you don't have one, leave it in the freezer for longer).
- Serve yourself two scoops, add some honey on top and enjoy!